We're all in this together!

Hi everyone!
I pray you are all doing well, staying healthy, and keeping a positive attitude during this very difficult time all over the world. This COVID-19 pandemic is absolutely awful and devastating to so many families.
I thought we could all pass on a positive thought or a favorite quote to help lift our spirits.
I'll get things rolling...
"HAPPINESS IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF PROBLEMS, IT'S THE ABILITY TO DEAL WITH THEM."
-Steve Mariboli, author & behavioral scientist-

Comments

  1. Yes!! We need as much positive energy in the universe as we can muster right now. This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kass! I pray that you & your family are all doing well. Thank you for joining us! HUGS!

      Delete
    2. We're all fine. Hope your family is well also. Hugs back at ya!

      Delete
    3. Like the song says, "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative"

      Delete
  2. For all of us in stay-at-home mode: "If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one by Mark Twain: "The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are really positive -- I'm feeling better already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a positive quote you want to share with us, Terri!?

      Delete
  5. "The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things" -Henry Ward Beecher-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read-Along

Book/Author Match Game